Sunday 26 October 2014

More migrants

Of all passing migrants I get to see every year, most reliable are chestnut headed bee eaters. They show up both on their way south and back. This time it was a nice group of some 10+. Although smog has started showing up, these energetic bee eaters encouraged me for some shots.






Meanwhile, the Black Redstart I could not capture a week ago again came and Posed for me.

Back at the Human world, it was Diwali this week. I am not good at celebrating festivals, so all I did was to light up diya.
btw, Diwali is the last day of our year and New year starts next day. (Its a lunisolar calendar where months are lunar-Synodic and year is Sidereal.).

I wish Happy New Year to friends here or, as we greet traditionally, Saal Mubarak.

No comments:

Post a Comment