Friday 29 January 2016

Some photos this time

For more than a year now, my walks with camera and resultant shots have kind of disappeared. I dont see much to photograph and slowly camera stopped accompanying me. This week however was very good light, some human manaaged flowers are already flowering and last week's slight rain did help kick start insect life that was no where to be seen given absence of rain for nearly last six months. I managed few shots too.






Meanwhile, I saw a super tiny spider running on screen as I was writing this post and by the time I end, notice whatever they are, are in very large numbers and by now everywhere on laptop, inside keyboard... appears to be coming out from the wooden bed on which i have put laptop. or probably they are mites or worse termites? This bed is lying outside just next to termite infested branch that had fallen few days back.. and its no good news then. need macro camera to find out. okay, let me publish this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment